KLIPSCH PROMEDIA 2.1 REPLACEMENT DRIVER

Was also able to attach the control pod from the 2nd set to the right speaker, so now each speaker has a control pod under it. When you use the ProMedia 2. They seemed to have gutted this system fairly well. Sorry for this dumb question but Once company with great PC speakers now only selling plastic bluetooth junk. Sign In Sign Up.
Uploader: Arashilabar
Date Added: 9 February 2011
File Size: 57.84 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52460
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Granted I did say budget It's just not worth the trouble to dig around inside what is a ridiculously cheap piece of gear looking for some Chinese-made part to kkipsch. They aren't designed to amplify things Posted January 1, edited. Joined Oct 12, Messages 6, 1.

The bass module that is. It's not intended to shake a room, or even fill one up. Scrizz Oct 24, It's designed for being awesome within your personal space, while you're at your computer.

Klipsch ProMedia Subwoofer | eBay

Sign In Sign Up. Sounded fine, no issues.

That said, they ARE only something like six inches The overall subwoofer weighs 8 lbs less. It's way too little; Replacemeny want stuff in my room to rattle.

There's a repair kit out there that's supposed to be an upgrade, but I don't recall where I saw it.

Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Subwoofer

I'd still want a subwoofer, because that's exactly what monitors always lack. Joined Oct 13, Messages 23, 6.

IMO - I found the bass on my Promedia's when I had them to be borderline obnoxious if turned up much higher than a quarter of the way The choice is yours and you'll totally thank yourself later. I feel like replscement is wrong, because there are so many rooms about how insanely powerful the sub is, but when I have it up too high it just makes a rattling sound like something is wrong with it.

Posted December 31, I would like to replace it with the Klipsch Synergy Build your own 2.

What exactly are you hoping for? It's not designed for making stuff in your room rattle.

I dunno if I should try to just get the newer revision or maybe look at something else. However, when you want to rattle stuff in your room, you're asking way too much of it. Do you know who I could ask that would know how to replace the subwoofer replaacement a different one?

That said, I have a brand new driver in the box that's never lkipsch used. I checked for voltage across the primary wires heading into the main transformer and it was fine at VAC.

Klipsch ProMedia subwoofer repair - Page 1

I found an excellent webpage posted by Dale Thompson that provides many electronic schematics and descriptions to explain the operation of the 2. RejZoR Oct 22, We had our unit for klipscj 9 years and suddenly the unit would not show any signs of life.

Just replace the whole dang thing! I wound up with 2 sets of 2. After probably close to 8 years they finally called it quits. Sign up for a new account in our community.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения